Education Finance Committee Meeting - This event has already occurred
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 7:00 p.m.
The Durham District School Board (DDSB) will hold its 2022-2023 budget deliberation meetings in the following upcoming public sessions. All meetings will be held virtually and will be live-streamed on DDSB’s YouTube Live channel.
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. – 2022-2023 Preliminary Budget Analysis, and Public Deputations to the Education Finance Committee.
- Wednesday May 18, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. – Overview of the 2022-2023 Grants for Student Needs. CANCELLED.
- Wednesday June 1, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. – Interested stakeholders need to contact Kristien Talbot, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-666-6459 by June 1 if they would like to present at the June 8 meeting. Watch the meeting via livestream: https://youtu.be/Cg4IH5L1UOY
- Wednesday June 8, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. – Public Deputations to the Education Finance Committee, and presentation of the 2022-2023 draft budget. DDSB’s 2022-2023 draft budget will be tabled for consideration and potential recommendation for approval to the Board of Trustees.
Members of the public and DDSB stakeholder groups are welcome to prepare a written submission or make a public presentation to the Education Finance Committee at the March 30 or June 1 meetings. Please contact Kristin Talbot, Executive Assistant, at 905-666-6459 or by email at email@example.com.
- Requests for the March 30, 2022 meeting must be received no later than March 23, 2022, at noon.
- Requests for the June 8, 2022 meeting must be received no later than June 1, 2022, at noon.
Feature Image:Education Finance Committee Meeting
Live Stream Video: